terça-feira, junho 01, 2010


Sunday 30 – I had always heard about but never had gone to. Today a friend and I went to Hooters. My expectations were too high I guess. The girls weren’t that beautiful, but hot-pants and tight clothes are always good to the eyes! LOL By the way, we went to two other bars in a row. By chance we found this bar called Bikini’s. The barmaids make and serve drinks dressed in bikini’s uhuuuuuuuu. And we ended up at Swits Bar where we meet a bunch of other friends.

Domingo 30 – Sempre ouvia falar mas nunca tinha ido. Hoje eu e um amigo fomos ao Hooters. Acho que minhas expectativas estavam muito altas. As garotas não eram lá tão bonitas, mas shortinhos curtos e roupinhas apertadas sempre fazem bem aos olhos! Rsrs A propósito, fomos à dois outros bares na seqüência. Sem querer encontramos esse tal de Bikini’s Bar. As barmaids preparam e servem os drinks de bikini uhuuuuuuu. E acabamos indo no Swits Bar pra encontrar uma galera.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Monday 31 The official gadget dealer ! One more day hanging out to shop gadgets….to my sis, friends, neighbor, dog etc. But take a look! Tell me how ironic it is. I want to buy sunglasses case but I can’t. I can’t find it! Damn! I just found in the famous sunglasses stores in Times Square but I ain’t gonna pay 30U$! How come? Another thing, try buying a single pen around here! It’s pretty challenging....

Segunda 31 – Muambeiro oficial! Mais um dia de rolé pra comprar muamba.... pra irmã, pro amigo, pra vizinha, pro papagaio etc. Mas veja só! Me diga quão irônico é isso. Quero comprar estojo pra óculos e não consigo. Não consigo achar! PQP! Somente achei nas lojas famosas de óculos em Times Square mas não vou pagar 30U$ nem F!@$#%$. Como pode? Outra coisa, tente comprar uma só caneta por aqui! É um desafio e tanto...

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Tuesday 01 – Today I stayed at home. Lots of things to catch up on.

Terça 01 – Hoje fiquei em casa. Muitas coisas pra por em dia.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Wednesday 02 – A three days course ahead of me. I woke up late for the first day, damn! I’m not used to wake up this early. I woke up 6h30am and the course is happening in a city 2 hours from here. Oh my!

Quarta 02 – Curso de 3 dias pela frente. Acordei atrasado já no primeiro dia, PQP! Não estou acostumado a acordar cedo assim. Acordei 6h30am e o curso tá rolando numa cidade à 2 horas daqui. VixMaria!

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Thursday 03 –. Today I got to the class in the right time. I woke up 5h30am. Nobody deserves it! The city I’m commuting to is called Morristown in New Jersey. I got back home at 8h00pm and kept studying till 00h00. Tough course…a lot of content for a short period of time and tomorrow I’ll take the final test. Wish me luck!!!

Quinta 03 – Hoje cheguei no horário certo pro curso. Acordei 5h30am. Ninguém merece! A cidade que vou chama-se Morristown em New Jersey. Cheguei do curso às 8h00pm e fiquei estudando até às 00h00. Curso froids.... muito conteúdo pra pouco tempo e amanhã faço o exame final. Desejem-me sorte!!!

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Friday 04 – Again waking up 5h30. I’m exhaousted. I dreamed about the content of the course. Service Operation, Demand Management, Pattern Business Activities, Continual Service Improvement… Oh Lord!!! But I did good on the exam! Result soon.

Sexta 04 – Novamente acordando 5h30. Tô exausto. Sonhei com o conteúdo do curso. Service Operation, Demand Management, Pattern Business Activities, Continual Service Improvement…meu Deus!! Mas fui bem no exame! Resultado em breve.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Saturday 05 – I spent the day negotiating. What a business man! LOL. I’ll probably move to a new apartment in Manhattan for the last 2 weeks. It’s near the Central Park. It’s called Harmem. If you checked Manhattan’s map in my last post you know the neighborhood I’m talking about. Wish me luck again!!!

Sábado 05 – Passei o dia em negociações. Um Homem de Negócios (ou menininho de negócios?) Hahaha. Provavelmente vou me mudar pra um novo apartamento em Manhattan pra essas duas próximas semanas. É próximo ao Central Park. O bairro chama-se Harmem. Se você olhou o mapa de Manhattan no meu ultimo post vais saber o bairro que estou me referindo. Desejem-me sorte novamente!!!

Nenhum comentário: