domingo, maio 30, 2010

Thursday 27Definitely there aren’t spotlights for everybody however there are talents everywhere. Here you’ll see 15 seconds that I’m sure will cheer you up! That’s what I saw today and I wanna share with you. Watch the video.

Quinta 27 – Definitivamente não há holofotes para todos entretanto há talentos em todos os lugares. Aqui você vai ver 15 segundos que tenho certeza vai te por pra cima! É o que vi hoje e quero compartilhar com vocês. Assista o vídeo.




*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***



Friday 28 – Today I watched Sex in the City2. With so many friends saying good things about, I had to. Now I can say good things too. It’s cool. It’s even cooler somehow because many places shown in the movie I’m seeing in my daily routine, for example the St. Patrick's Cathedral. For now, if you watched it or will watch soon, I’ll let you have the impression that it’s all beautiful and glamorous as they say. I’ll tell you the truth when I’m back there in Brazil LOL.

Sexta 28 – Hoje assisti Sex in the City2. Com tantos amigos dizendo boas coisas a respeito eu tive que ir. Agora posso dizer boas coisas também. É show. É ainda mais legal porque muitos dos lugares mostrados eu vejo no meu dia-a-dia, por exemplo a Catedral St. Patrick. Por hora, se você assistiu ou vai assistir, vou deixar-te com a impressão que é aqui é tudo lindo e glamouroso como eles dizem. Vou te contar a verdade quando estiver de volta ao Brasil rsrs




*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***


Saturday 29 – That was a looong day. I’ll try to be as concise as possible.

· I went to American Museum of Natural History. I rushed to see as much as possible cuz the place is huge! The museum encompasses different subjects, e. g, anthropology, zoology, paleontology and physical science. It’s pretty cool. See pictures in my Picasa soon (if it’s not already there) and enjoy.

· Later on I went to Central Park. It’s right in front of the Museum so that was easy. I met two funny and nice girls, Loren and Marta, who I kept talking to for hours. Loren told me she went to Brazil when she was 14. I don’t know her current age but it can’t be too long ago (you’ll see her in the video). But guess which city she stayed? Campinas. Unbelievable ! What a small world! She has a friend there and I guess and know the person! Lets see, she’ll show me the girl’s facebook. Oh, by the way, Loren has a peculiar taste for music LOL Watch video.

· Next Loren and Marta were going to see a play. It’s called Hair! So I walked them to the theater. I was supposed to go home from there cuz I was sure the tickets were sold out and I wouldn’t be able to watch. We said goodbye and they entered the place. By curiosity I went to the cashier and asked…and…..they still had tickets! HAIR baby! Yeah !!!!!! The show is fucking gooooooooooooooood! My gosh! Now I know why people say “You gotta go to a Broadway Show”.

Sábado 29 – Foi um dia beeeeeeeem longo. Vou tentar ser o mais conciso possível.

· Fui ao Museu de História Natural. Apressei-me pra ver o máximo possível porque o lugar é imenso! O museu abrange diferentes temas, ex, antropologia, zoologia, paleontologia e ciências humanas. É bem legal. Veja as fotos no Picasa em breve (se lá já não estão). Espero que goste.

· Em seguida fui ao Central Park. Fica bem em frente ao Museu, então foi fácil. Conheci duas meninas “show de bola”, Loren e Marta, com quem fiquei conversando por horas. Loren me contou que foi ao Brasil quando tinha 14 anos. Não sei sua idade atual mas isso não deve ter sido muito tempo atrás (vais vê-la no vídeo). Mas advinha que cidade ela ficou? Campinas! Inacreditável! Ô mundão pequeno! Ela tem uma amiga em Campinas e acho que eu a conheço. Vamos ver, Loren vai me mostrar o facebook dela. A propósito, Loren tem um gosto muito peculiar para música rsrsrs Assista o vídeo.

· Depois Loren e Marta iriam assistir à uma peça. Então eu as acompanhei ao teatro. Supostamente eu iria embora de lá pois tinha certeza que os tickets estava esgotados e não poderia assistir a peça. Nos despedimos e elas entraram. Por curiosidade fui ao caixa e perguntei......e.....ainda tinham tickts! HAIR baby ! Yeah! O show é bom pra caraaaaaaaaamba! rs Minha nossa! Agora sei porque dizem “Você deve ir à um show da Broadway”.



Nenhum comentário: