quinta-feira, maio 27, 2010

Monday 24 – Today some people came over to drink some bears and talk. Friends of my roommate mostly. Here’s the funny thing. There was a girl I was talking to. I was sure she was Italian. We kept talking for about 30 or 40mins when then by curiosity I said.

You’re Italian, right?

No, actually I was born and lived in Brazil. I moved to Italy 3 years ago.

You’re kidding ! – I said – So you speak Portuguese girl!!!

Sure. – She said. Can you also speak Portuguese?

Sou Brasileiro powwww !!!!

Segunda 24 – Hoje algumas pessoas vieram em casa pra beber umas e conversar. Eram amigos do meu roommate na maioria. Aqui vai o engraçado da história. Tinha uma garota que eu estava conversando. Eu tinha certeza que ela era Italiana. Ficamos conversando por uns 30 ou 40mins até que por curiosidade falei.

Você é Italiana, né?

Não, na verdade nasci e vivi no Brasil. Me mudei pra Italia faz 3 anos.

Você ta brincando! – Eu falei – Então você fala Português menina!!!

Sim sim. – Ela falou. Você também fala Português?

Sou Brasileiro powwww !!!! – Já respondendo em portuga.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Tuesday 25 It’s hard to stay tuned about the things happening here. Today I hung out in Manhattan (for a change) to buy my camera, and I bought it! But I got puzzled to know that the girls from the Sex in The City show were near the place I was. And I was carrying the damn camera with nothing interesting to take picture of! LoL Be serious! I just knew when I got home and read the news on Folha de São Paulo website.

Terça 25 – É difícil ficar antenado no que róla por aqui. Hoje fui bater perna em Manhattan (pra variar) pra comprar minha câmera, e comprei ! Mas fiquei bolado em saber que as meninas do filme/seriado Sex in the City estavam perto de onde eu estava. E eu com a bendita câmera na mão sem ter do que tirar foto ! Haha Fala sério né! Só fiquei sabendo quando cheguei em casa e li a noticia no site da Folha.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Wednesday 26– The top f the Rock baby! That’s where I went! The view is fantastic. Have you ever seen Manhattan map? Check here and come back reading the blog. Did you check? Narrow isn’t it? When I went to the Empire State Building it was late, it was dark so I couldn’t realize the dimension of Manhattan. Seriously, judging the distance from West side to the East side I’d say we can cross the island in 40mins walking. I couldn’t express this on pictures so you gotta trust my words ;) Click here and enjoy my pictures….Oh, and watch the video!

PS: On Tue 25th I said I wasted the chance to see the Sex in the City girls. In my way back home from the Rockfeller I passed in front of the place they were. Damn! Here’s the place anyway. Radio City Music Hall

Quarta 26 – The Top of the Rock meu caro! É onde eu fui! A vista é fantástica. Alguma vez viste o mapa de Manhattan? Checa aqui e volte ler o blog. Você checou? Ilha estreita, não é? Quando fui ao Empire State Building já era tarde. Estava escuro e não pude reparar na dimensão de Manhattan. Serio, julgando a distância do lado Oeste até o lado Lest eu diria que podemos cruzar a ilha em 40min na caminhada. Não pude expressar isso nas fotos, então vais ter que confiar na minha palavra ;) Click aqui e veja minhas fotos. Espero que goste.....Ah, e assista o vídeo!

PS: Ontem Terça25 falei que perdi a chance de ver as meninas do Sex in The City. No caminho de volta pra casa passei em frente ao lugar que elas estavam. Damn! De qualquer forma, esse é o lugar. Radio City Music Hall





Watch Japanese version of the video below.

Assista a versão Japonese do video abaixo.


Nenhum comentário: