segunda-feira, maio 24, 2010

Thursday 19 – Please don’t call me sexist but today, while walking in Manhattan, the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the lil car parked was, “All the girls should have it !”. Not because it’s cute but because it’s easy to park ! LOL See the first picture.

Quinta 19 – Por favor não me chamem de machista mas hoje, enquanto eu caminhava por Manhattan , a primeira coisa que veio à mente quando vi o carrinho estacionado foi, “Todas as mulheres deveriam ter!” Não porque é bonitinho mas porque é fácil de estacionar! LOL Olhe primeira a foto.


*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Friday 20 – I simply can’t fry meat here. My house has smoke detector. By the way, it’s the law! All the houses must have it. Guess what? The alarm went off ! Haha I almost died ! I was so scared! I didn’t know how to disabled it. Damnnnnn !!!

Sexta 20 – Simplesmente não posso fritar carne aqui. Minha casa tem detector de fumaça. A propósito, é lei! Todas as casas devem ter. Adivinha? O alarme disparou! Haha Quase morri de susto! Puta medo! Não sabia como desligar o bagulho. Affff!!!

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Saturday 21 – Today I went to MoMA. The Museum of Modern Art. Here are more things I found out about Picasso. He was a really old dog !!! Haha When he was seventy-two he started dating Jacqueline Roque. She was twenty-seven. Is he good or what? The problem, if we can put this way, is that he passed away one year later in 1973. The old dog couldn’t handle the energy lol

Sábado 21 – Hoje fui ao MoMA. O Museu de Arte Moderna. Aqui vão mais umas coisas que descobri sobre Picasso. O cara era pegador ! Safado ! Haha Aos 72 anos ele conheceu e começou a namorar Jacqueline Roque. Ela tinha 27 anos. O cara era ou não era bom? O problema, se é que podemos colocar dessa forma, é que ele pacotou um ano depois em 1973. O malandro não agüentou o tranco...

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Sunday – Today I went to B&H store. It’s a huge store that sells cameras and all related accessories. I got really impressed by the store itself and by the prices too. I’m searching a good camera cuz the one I’ve been messing around isn’t mine.

Domingo – Hoje fui à uma loja chamada B&H. Ela é enorme. Vende câmeras e todo acessório relacionado. Fiquei impressionado pela loja propriamente e pelos preços também. Estou atualmente pesquisando uma boa câmera porque a que venho brincando por aí não é minha.



Nenhum comentário: