domingo, maio 09, 2010

Monday 03 – Today I had a little guest at home. Tico ! By the way, we see lots of rats on the subway lines every day. They are huge!!! They are fast and they don’t care about the people passing nearby. It’s scaring. Nevertheless this guest of mine is not a rat….it’s a squirrel. There are many around here too. If it was in Brazil, the creative people would figure out a way to make money with it. I wonder if it’s possible to make barbecue with it…. Haha. Check the video and meet Tico!


Segunda 03 – Hoje tive um convidado em casa. O Tico! A propósito, vemos muitos ratos no metro todos os dias. São enormes!!! São rápidos e não se incomodam com as pessoas passando perto. É assustador. Todavia, este meu convidado não é um rato.....é um esquilo. Tem muitos por aqui também. Se fosse no Brasil, o povo criativo daria um jeito de ganhar dinheiro com isso. Será que róla fazer churrasco? Hahaha. Assista o vídeo e conheça o Tico!




*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***


Tusday 04 Today I went to a toy store called Toys R Us. It’s one of the biggest stores in the US. So many toys, so many rides, all colored…. It’s too bad I didn’t go when I was a kid. I wish I could have felt that magic but I’m too old for this. My parents didn’t take me much to toy stores. They knew I would ask everything. What child wouldn’t? My point is, if you have a kid, don’t waste the chance to take him to these stores. Even though knowing that they will ask for every single toy they see. I could see in the children’s eyes what they were feeling. It’s priceless…. (I’m just putting things out of my chest…nothing like 3 years of therapy to overcome this gap Hahahhahaha) Hmm and check the video.


Terça 04 – Hoje fui à uma loja de brinquedos chamada Toys R US. É umas das maiores lojas dos Estados Unidos. Tantos brinquedos, tudo muito colorido... Pena que não pude ir quando ainda era criança. Queria ter sentido aquela magia mas tô muito velho pra isso. Meus pais não me levavam muito em lojas de brinquedo. Sabiam que eu iria pedir tudo. Que criança não pediria? Meu ponto é, se você tem um filho, não perca a chance de leva-lo nessas lojas. Mesmo sabendo que vão pedir por cada brinquedo que virem. Eu pude ver nos olhos das crianças o que estavam sentindo. Impagável.....(Aí foi um pequeno desabafo.....nada que 3 anos de terapia não resolva Hahahhaha). Hmm e veja o video.





*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***



Wednesday 05 – Today I went to Prospect Park. I’m finally finding out the good things we have in Brooklyn. So far the majority of the places I talked about is in Manhattan. I had the chance to talk to people from all the boroughs. I felt there is rivalry among them. If I have the chance I’ll record someone from Queens talking about Brooklyn and vice versa. It’s funny! And even funnier is that these people from Bronx, Brooklyn and Queens act like they don’t care about Manhattan. It’s hilarious.


Quarta 05 – Hoje fui ao Prospect Park. Finalmente estou descobrindo as coisas boas que tenho no Brooklyn. Até então, a maioria dos lugares que falei a respeito é em Manhattan. Tive a chance de falar com pessoas de todos os distritos. Senti que existe uma rivalidade entre eles. Se eu tiver a oportunidade vou gravar alguém do Queens falando sobre o Brooklyn e vice-versa. É engraçado! E mais engraçado ainda é que essas pessoas (do Bronx, Brooklyn e Queens) agem como se não se importassem com Manhattan. É hilário.



*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***


Thursday 06 Today I had cooking lessons with Kylie. She felt sorry for me not knowing how to cook and offered me a class. By the way, I thank all the people who are trying to teach me how to cook by msn and emails. It’s being funny. Hahaha. What would I do without my friends??? Check the video.


Quinta 06 – Hoje tive lições de culinária com Kylie. Ela sentiu pena de mim por não saber cozinhar e me ofereceu uma aula. A propósito, agradeço todas as pessoas que estão tentando por msn ou email, me ensinar à cozinhar. Ta sendo engraçado. Hahah. O que seria de mim sem amigos??? Assista o vídeo






*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Friday 07 Today I went to New Jersey. Some friends invited me to a traditional Korean dinner. My only advice is, have a beverage right next to you all the time. You’ll need that. The food is dammn spicy dog!!! Even though I was drinking beer I felt my eyes watering. Be careful ! Watch the video.


Sexta 07 – Hoje fui à New Jersey. Uns amigos me convidaram para um tradicional jantar Koreano. Meu único conselho é, tenha sempre uma bebida junto à você. Vais precisar. O bagulho é louco rs. A comida é picante malandro! Mesmo bebendo cerveja eu sentia meus olhos lacrimejarem. Cuidado! Assista o vídeo.






*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***


Saturday 08 - Goddamn cold !!! I can’t believe I went out tonight. I went to Chinatown. Another bar in the city. And people around here are happy saying all the time that the summer is coming. Go to hell !!!


Sábado 08 – Puta frio da porra!!!! Não acredito que saí nessa noite. Fui em Chinatown. Mais um bar na cidade. E as pessoas por aqui tão felizes dizendo o tempo todo que o verão está chegando. CHEGANDO O ESCABAL !!!!!





Um comentário:

Ronin disse...

Missing so much comidinhas de mãe.
O bicho pega mesmo. Aliás, esse Metrô de NYC parece o mesmo dos filmes dos anos 80. Vai se virando ae, tio. É nóis!