segunda-feira, maio 03, 2010


Thurday 29 – Today I went to Ground Zero. Unfortunately it’s not possible to see much. They are building a new building and therefore everything is absolutely fenced. I tried but couldn’t picture the Twin Towers there. I don’t know...I simply couldn’t. To think that the two monuments came down and the dust reached New Jersey, it makes me shudder. By the way, in this picture you can see New Jersey behind me.(Check the others too). Watch the video with Ground Zero images.


Quinta 29 – Hoje fui ao Ground Zero. Infelizmente não é possível ver muita coisa. Estão construindo um novo edifício e portanto está tudo absolutamente cercado. Tentei mas não consegui visualisar e imaginar as torres gemeas ali. Não sei...simplesmente não dá. Só de pensar que duas monstruosidades vieram abaixo e que a poeira chegou em New Jersey arrepia. A propósito, nessa foto vocês vêem New Jersey atrás de mim. (Olhe as outras também). Vejam o video com as imagens do Ground Zero






*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Friday 30 – Tonight I went to Union Pool Bar. It’s just another bar. The climax was the salsa night club we went right after. I haven’t taken my camera with me nor remember the name of the place. I’m guessing it’s Bombê but I’m not sure. Anyway…that was awesome!!!


Sexta 30 Hoje fui ao Union Pool Bar. É apenas mais um bar. O clímax foi o bar de Salsa que fomos em seguida. Não levei minha câmera e não lembro o nome do lugar. Suponho que seja Bombê mas não tenho certeza. De qualquer forma, foi show de bola!!!!


*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Saturday 01 –Caipirinha’s night my brother. What a crazy night! Usually half of the invited people shows up to the parties specially if the invitation is sent on the same day.

In my case I invited 8 people a few hours prior to the setup time. 14 showed up. Hahah. Beers, caipirinhas and crazy games. Oh my! Here’s the clímax. We were playing Truth or Dare. Ailan choose “Dare” so it’s supposed to him to receive an unpleasant or embarrassing challenge. Whatever he had to do, he had to do for 2 mins. The guys told him to dance in a sexy way to the girls and pretend he was singing the song. The outcome? Ailan wanted 5 mins !!! Watch the vídeo and find out why.


Sábado 01 – Noite da Caipirinha meu irmão! Que noite louca! Normalmente metade dos convidados aparecem nas festas principalmente se o convite é feito no mesmo dia. No meu caso convidei 8 pessoas algumas horas antes do horário acertado. 14 apareceram. Hahaha. Cervejas, caipirinhas e jogos loucos. Minha nossa! Aqui vai o clímax. Estávamos jogando Verdade ou Desafio. Ailan escolheu “Desafio” portanto é suposto que ele receba um desafio desagradável ou embaraçoso. Independente do que fosse ele deveria fazer por 2 mins. Os caras falaram pra ele dançar pras meninas de forma sensual e fingir que estava cantando a música. O resultado? Ailan queria 5 mins!!! Assista o vídeo e descubra o porquê.





*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***


Sunday 02 – Today I went back to the Candy Store Haha. I guess I’ll never get tired of going there. Macys!!! Somebody hold me !


Domingo 02 – Hoje voltei à Loja de Doces Haha. Acho que não vou enjoar de ir lá. Macys!!! Alguém me segura !




Nenhum comentário: