quinta-feira, abril 29, 2010



More People Go with Visa (Pro buraco)

Monday 26 – Today I hung out with my Japanese brother Tomoriro. We went to a nice Caffé in East Village which I don’t recall the name but won’t make any difference anyway Hahahah. The important thing here is his story. When Tomoriro arrived in the US he could barely speak English. To start, he got lost in the airport. Later he took a while to find his American family’s house. After finding the place he kept knocking on the door for a long time and all the neighbors went checking what was going on. He was already embarrassed with all those suspicious look at him. It was already late, in the middle of the night when he finally could get in. Tomoriro had a paper with some written sentences in case he needed including “How beautiful”. The lady showed him the kitchen, he said “How beautiful”. She showed the bedroom, “How beautiful” and here’s the crème de la crème. The lady showed him the bathroom, “HOW BEAUTIFUL” !!! Ladies and gentleman, let me introduce you my Japanese brother, Tomoriro!! Check the video.

Segunda 26 – Hoje dei um rolé com meu irmão Japonês Tomoriro. Fomos à um Caffe legal em East Village do qual não me lembro o nome mas de qualquer forma não vai fazer diferença Hahahha. O importante aqui é a história dele. Quando Tomoriro chegou nos EUA ele mal falava Inglês. De cara, ele se perdeu no aeroporto. Depois demorou pra achar a casa da família em que ele iria ficar. Depois de achar o lugar ele ficou batendo na porta um tempão e todos os vizinhos foram checar o que estava acontecendo. Ele já estava envergonhado com todos aqueles olhares desconfiados. Já era tarde, meio da noite quando ele finalmente conseguiu entrar. Tomoriro tinha um papel com algumas sentenças escritas caso precisasse, incluindo “Que lindo”. A mulher lhe mostrou a cozinha, ele disse “Que linda”. Ela mostrou o quarto, “Que lindo” e aqui vai o ápice. A mulher lhe mostrou o banheiro, “QUE LINDO”!!! Senhoras e senhores, deixem-me apresentar my irmão Japonês, Tomoriro!! Veja o vídeo.






*** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Tuesday 27 – Today I was invited to go to the Bowery Poetry Club. It’s a bar actually. Interesting place. I just realized I can’t afford drinking around. Eheh I paid $10 for cover, $7$ for a beer (I had two) and $6 for a sandwich. Damn!!! There was a Poetry contest happing. My friend Joanna was going to perform. Oh!! One more thing that I just realized after watching the performances: I can’t understand English !!! Can you? Turn the volume down (cuz they yell a lot) and check the videos. Enjoy it !


Terça 27 - Hoje fui convidado à ir no Bowery Poetry Club. É um bar na verdade. Lugar interessante. Acabei de descobrir que não consigo bancar "as pinga" que tomo por aí. Eheh Paguei $10 de cover, $7 pela cerveja (tomei duas) e $6 por um sanduíche. Droga!!! Tava rolando uma competiçào de poesia. Minha amiga Joanna iria participar. Ah!! Mais uma coisa que descobri logo depois de assistir as apresentações: Não consigo entender Inglês!!! Você consegue? rs Abaixe o volume (porque eles gritam "pa carai") e veja os videos. Espero que gostem !





*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Wednesday 28 - Today I went to the Macys Store. It's the biggest department store in New York. I guess you've already seen a kid in a candy store, haven't you? Well, that was me right there ! Hahahah I saw a CK suit for $380 ! Can you believe it? Well, now I just have to wait for the Credit Card bill arrival and have a heart attack ! :O


Quarta 28 - Hoje fui à Macys Store. É a maior loja de departamento em Nova York. Acho que vocês já viram uma criança numa loja de doces, não viram? Pois é, era eu lá! Hahaha Vi terno Calvin Klein por $380! Acredita nisso? Bom, agora é só esperar pela chegada da fatura do cartão e ter um ataque cardíaco ! :O


Nenhum comentário: