sexta-feira, abril 09, 2010

PS1 Museum

Thursday 8 - My roommate and I went to a museum called PS1 at the Queens. I met some of his friends there. Nice and funny people by the way. Ain't got much to tell about the museum. Next we went to Manhattan, I had to buy I cellphone and we knew there are lots of electronic stores. Surprisingly I didn't find the model I wanted. It seems that people don't like Sony Ericsson that much around here. I still need to look for it. Anyhow, as a friend of mine says: I'm in a movie without subtitles.

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

Quinta 8 - Meu colega e eu fomos à um museu chamado PS1 no Queens. Encontramos alguns amigos dele lá. Galera engraçada e gente boa. Não tenho muito o que falar do museu. Em seguida fomos pra Manhattan, eu tinha que comprar um celu e sabiamos que lá tem várias lojas de eletronicos. Surpreendentemente não achei o modelo que queria. Parece que não gostam muito de Sony Ericsson por aqui. Ainda preciso procurar o bendito. De qualquer forma, como um amigo meu diz: Tô num filme sem legenda.

Nenhum comentário: