segunda-feira, abril 12, 2010

The Central Park & The Lil Quenn Latiffah

Friday 09 - I woke up early to catch up on work. At 7h30am I was in the battle. I worked from home cuz I don’t know how to get to the office in Manhattan yet. At 18h30 I went to a nice Caffé around here where one of my roommates works. He brought together a few friends to a nice farewell. He’s going back to Italy but will be back in the US in a month. Four Koreans, one Japanese, two Italians, two Argentinians and a Brazilian…what a mess ! It was quite late but no-one wanted to go home. So… Barbes again ! Salsa baby ! Mucha salsa!

Saturday 10 - I spent all day shopping. I walked all around the Times Square area. I got impressed with those big screens right on the building’s wall. Signs and lights everywhere! Just came back home and dropped dead in my bed. Too tired to go out…. I had to call a friend and tell him I couldn’t make it to go to a party.

Sunday 11 - I went to Central Park. Damn big thing! There are people in all different styles, wearing all kind of clothes. No matter what you’re wearing or doing nobody even looks at you. You can walk naked !! And no-one cares about Ahahaha. Fu!#@$g nice! But one annoying thing happened. I do care about what the others do. I was buying a hotdog and a lil girl in front of me just throw a dirty paper on the floor. I said “There’s a wastebasket right there.” She said: “Who cares? What do u’ve to do with it ?” (pure slang), she did that freaking face like “get out of my way” and moved her head from one side to the other. Just like Queen Latifah does in her movies. :S Now I understand why some complain about our brotherhood. Basterd ! Won’t go to heaven, lil bitch!

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **
Sexta 09 - Acordei cedo pra por o trabalho em dia. Às 7h30am eu estava na batalha. Trabalhei de casa porque ainda não sei chegar ao escritório em Manhattan. Às 18h30 fui num Caffé legal por aqui onde um dos meus colegas trabalha. Ele reuniu alguns amigo pra uma despedida bacana. Ele ta indo pra Itália mas estará de volta nos EUA em um mês. Quatro Koreanas, um japonês, dois italianos, dois argentinos e um brasileiro...que zona ! Era meio tarde mas ninguém queria ir embora. Então.... Barbes de novo ! Salsa baby ! Mucha salsa !

Sábado 10 - Passei o dia fazendo compras. Andei pela área do Times Square. Fiquei impressionado com aquelas telas gigantes bem na parede dos prédios. Placas e luzes em todo lugar! Voltei pra casa e caí morto na cama. Muito cansado pra sair. Tive que ligar pra um amigo e dizer que não rolaria de eu ir numa festa.

Domingo 11 - Fui ao Central Park. Que coisa grande! Têm pessoas de todos os estilos, usando todo tipo de roupa. Não importa o que você está usando ou fazendo ninguém nem olha pra você. Você pode andar pelado!!! E ninguém se importa Ahahahah Muito show !!! Mas uma coisa irritante aconteceu. Eu me importo com o que as pessoas fazem. Estava eu comprando um hotdog e uma menina na minha frente simplesmente jogou um papel sujo no chão. Eu falei: “Tem uma lixeira logo ali”. Ela disse: “Quem se importa? O que c tem a ver com isso?” (bem na gíria), ela fez aquela cara de “não me enche” e mexeu a cabeça de um lado pro outro. Igualzinho a Queen Latifah faz nos filmes :S Agora entendo porque alguns reclamam da nossa irmandade. Desgraçada! Não vai pro céu! Vaquinha!

Nenhum comentário: