quinta-feira, abril 08, 2010

JFK Airport

Wednesday 7 - JFK airport is a crazy thing. Pretty much like the Babel Tower. I heard languages that I can't even imagine what those were.
Leaving the airport I had to take the subway. I took three actually and when I was about to ask for directions I heard a voice saying "Paulo!!!" Yesss, I was in front oh my house. My roommate saw a guy with a bunch of luggages and took a shot. That was me a little lost. Anyway that was a relief, finally home!

PS: I got the JFK pic on the net. It's not allowed to take pictures there.

PS2: Yes, I went out the night I arrived! Nice bar called Barbes, nice group playing - The Mandingo Ambassadors - (check video, I bet you'll like it) lots of Corona's and a Guiness :D

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
Quarta 7 - Aeroporto JFK é uma coisa louca. Bem como a Torre de Babel. Ouvi linguas que nem mesmo imagino o que eram.
Deixando o aeroporto tive que pegar o metrô. Peguei três na verdade e quando estava prestes a pedir informações escutei uma voz dizendo "Paulo!!!" É, eu estava em frente da minha casa. Meu colega viu um cara com um monte de malas e tentou a sorte. Era eu um pouco perdido. De qualquer forma foi um alivio, finalmente em casa!

PS: Peguei a foto do JFK na net. Não é permitido tirar fotos lá.

PS2: Sim, eu saí na mesma noite que cheguei! Bar maneiro chamado Barbes , bom grupo tocando - The Mandingo Ambassadors - (olha o video, aposto que vais gostar) muita Corona e uma Guiness :D

Nenhum comentário: