sexta-feira, abril 23, 2010


Gimme the beer cuz I’m the King!

Tuesday 20
–This evening I had nothing to do so I went to Caffe474 just to a small talk. There was a girl buying a cappuccino with a guitar hang in her back. I made fun asking her if she was going to play there. She said “I wasn’t planning but...”. This “but” of hers was enough for me to pressure her to play! It was practically a private concert man! That was awesome! She played many songs and composed all of them by the way. Check the video and meet the next American Idol Tsega Tebege. What a voice! What a talent! Enjoy it.

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **
Terça 20 – Nessa noite eu não tinha nada pra fazer, então eu fui ao Caff474 pra jogar conversa fora. Lá tinha uma garota comprando cappuccino com um violão pendurado nas costas. Fiz graça perguntando se ela iria tocar lá. Ela disse “Não planejava mas...” Esse “mas” dela foi o suficiente pra que eu a pressionasse à tocar! Foi praticamente um concerto privado cara! Foi demais. Ela tocou várias músicas e a propósito compôs todas. Veja o video e conheça a próxima American Idol Tsega Tebege. Que voz! Que talento! Espero que gostem.






Wednesday 21 – In my lunch time I hang out around the neighborhood downtown looking for those social socks. I went to a store which seemed ordinary right next to my workplace. No luxury, not fancy, quite simple. The salesman was really gentle. He showed me the socks. When I saw the price I told my self “where in the hell am I? 45 dollars for a pair of socks”? Ok, never mind but I had seen overcoats there so I wanted to see them. Just curiosity because I knew they would be expensive. I just wanted to try them on, see how they fit and see the price. Well, to put it on a nutshell, I almost fainted. U$3800,00 ! Damnnn! From that time on I guess I was the best actor in the world. “Oh, nice coat. 3800,00? Ok, I’ll think about. Thank you ” Hahahaha

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

Quarta 21 – No meu horário de almoço fui passear pelo bairro procurando por meias sociais. Fui à uma loja que parecia normalzinha bem ao lado do meu escritório. Sem luxo, não era chic, bem simples. O vendedor era bem gentil. Me mostrou as meias. Quando vi o preço eu pensei “PQP onde é que eu tô?” 45 pau por um par de meias?” Tá, esquece mas eu tinha visto Sobretudos lá e quis vê-los. Apenas curiosidade porque eu sabia que seriam caros. Só queria prová-los, ver como ficavam e ver o preço. Bem, pra resumir, eu quase caí de costas. U$3800,00! Orraaaaa! Dali em diante acho que fui o mais fingido do mundo. “Ah, belo casado. 3800,00? Tá certo. Vou pensar. Obrigado” Hahahaha


Thursday 22 – Today I went to a bar called Royale. As I was invited I didn’t know what was playing there. That was Rock from 60’s. It’s not that bad but the people who know me know it’s the last thing I’d listen to. The solution? Let’s drink! I was choosing my drink when a girl came to me and said “Would you share that drink with me? I was always curious about it” Sure, why not! How bad can it be? I thought. Well, I tell you brother…. it’s teeeeeerrible. Stay away from Pickletine! Haha But it’s not the end. It was so bad that we ordered a second one and bet who would finish the drink first. The looser would pay the beers for the rest of the night……. “They want my money but they won’t take it! I’m the KING ! I haven’t touched my credit card ” Haha! uhuuuuuuu.

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

Quinta 22 – Hoje fui à um bar chamado Royale. Como fui convidado não sabia o que tocava lá. Era Rock anos 60. Não é ruim não, mas quem me conhece sabe que isso seria a última coisa que eu ouviria. A solução? Bora beber! Estava eu escolhendo a bebida quando uma garota se aproximou e disse “Você dividiria aquele drink comigo? Sempre fui curiosa sobre ele”. Blz, porque não! Quão ruim pode ser? eu pensei. Bom…eu te falo meu irmão.... é horriiiiiivel. Fique longe do Pickletine! Haha Mas não acabou aí. Era tão ruim que pedimos um segundo e apostamos quem terminaria o drink primeiro. O perdedor pagaria cerveja pro resto da noite............ “Elas querem meu dinheiro mas não vão pega-lo! Eu sou o Rei! Não toquei no meu cartão de crédito” Hahah! uhuuuuuuuu.


Nenhum comentário: