terça-feira, abril 20, 2010


Here Comes the Sun

Saturday 17 – I went to the Metropolitan Museum. The day was damn cold by the way. The place is fantastic. So many rooms, so many pieces… I couldn’t believe those things were real. The armors for example really impressed me. How could they walk in those things? Anyway, check my other pictures on Picasa and oh!! here’s a small video I recorded for you all.


*** *** ***


Sábado 17 – Fui o museu Metropolitan. A propósito, o dia estava frio pra caraca. O lugar é fantástico. Tantas salas, tantas peças.... Não podia acreditar que aquelas coisas eram reais. As armaduras por exemplo realmente me impressionaram. Como eles conseguiam andar com aquelas coisas? De qualquer forma, olhe minhas outras fotos no Picasa. Ah, e aqui vai um videozinho que gravei.




Sunday 18 – Today I was reluctant to go out alone, specially because of the cold weather and because my bed was very cozy. All my friends were busy so there I was thinking “Should I stay or should I go”. Well, I’m in NYC damn! I can’t stay at home. So I went out. I crossed the Brooklyn Bridge. What a wonderful view! It takes around 30mins to go from one side to the other, Brooklyn to Manhattan. I was alone but people frequently offer you to take your picture and ask you to take theirs. Fair enough, isn’t it? In a certain point I asked a girl to take my pic and she immediately asked me the same. We kept talking and coincidently no-one had plans for the rest of the day. Guess what? Empire State Building baby !!! Yeaaah ! Check the video and meet the lovely Gabi from Czech Republic.


*** *** ***


Domingo 18 – Hoje eu estava relutante à sair sozinho, principalmente devido ao tempo frio e porque minha cama estava muito aconchegante. Todos meus amigos estavam ocupados e lá estava eu pensando “Devo ou não sair?” Bom..tô em NYC pow! Não posso ficar em casa. Então saí. Cruzei a ponte do Brooklyn. Que vista linda! Leva uns 30mins pra ir de um lado ao outro, Brooklyn pra Manhattan. Eu estava sozinho mas as pessoas frequentemente te oferecem pra tirar sua foto e pedem pra que tiremos delas. Nada mais justo, não é? Num certo ponto pedi pra uma garota tirar minha foto e ela imediatamente pediu o mesmo. Ficamos conversando e coincidentemente nenhum tinha planos pro resto do dia. Adivinha? Empire State Building baby!! É ! Veja o video e conheça a adoravel Gabi da República Checa.




Monday 19 – It would be just a regular day if I hadn’t seen what I saw. Definitely there are crazy and freaking people everywhere in the world. I was in Times Square Station buying my subway ticket in the counter when a black man started yelling at the staff: “Hey! That machine took maaaaaa money, you hear me? Maaaa money !” The guy simply freaked out dude… For 3 dollars Hahaha. Ok, so there I was in the subway when another guy simply started talking to himself I don’t give a fuck!!! Everyday is my last day! They wanna be like me, but they CAN’T.” Sometimes this monologue became more hostile: They want my money but they won’t take it! I’m the KING !!!”. Oh my God! Alright, the guy left the train and when I thought everything was calm in New York again a guy got on with his guitar. “Here we go again” I thought. But as a nice surprise, he was incredible! He played and sang very well. I could record the final seconds of his performance, so turn the volume up and check the video. Let me know what you think.


*** *** ***


Segunda 19 – Seria um dia comum se não tivesse visto o que eu vi. Definitivamente há loucos e barraqueiros em qualquer lugar do mundo. Eu estava na estação Times Square comprando meu bilhete no balcão quando um negão começou a gritar com a funcionária: “Ei! Aquela maquina engoliu meeeeu dinheiro, ta ouvindo? Meu dinheiro!” O malandro simplesmente deu pití, cara…… Por 3 dolares Hahaha. Tá, então lá estava eu no metro quando um outro cara simplesmente começou a falar sozinho. Tô cagando e andando!!! Todo dia é meu último dia! Eles querem ser como eu, mas NÃO podem”. Em alguns momentos o monologo ficava mais hostil: Eles querem meu dinheiro mas não vão pega-lo! Eu sou o Rei !!!”. Meu Deus !!! Tudo bem, o cara saiu do metro e quando achei que estava tudo calmo em New York um cara entrou com um violão. “Lá vamos nós de novo” eu pensei. Mas pra minha surpresa, ele era incrível. Tocava e cantava muito bem. Eu pude gravar os segundos finais da performance, então aumente o volume e veja o vídeo. Me diz o que achou.


Um comentário:

Unknown disse...

Show Ph.
Estive o ano passado em NY com minha esposa e gostamos demais. Não deixe de assistir o espetáculo "Mama Mia"
grande abraço e fique com Deus

Breitner