sábado, abril 17, 2010

Growing Up


Wednesday 14 – It was a nice and regular day. I went to the office. In my lunch time I went to the Apple Store. Leaving the office I hung out on 5th Ave, bought some stuffs and came back home. Well…actually before going home I went to a T-Mobile store to refill my minutes. I barely made calls and I ran out of credits. But here’s the reason which is really surprising. In the US we’re charged when we either make or receive calls. Be serious ! Just tell me already. U wanna screw the nigga here, don’t you? Yeah dog…this is America lol


Thursday 15 – Today I worked from home and had the lunch in a Peruvian restaurant. Here are the cuisines I’ve tried so far: Italian, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Mexican and Chinese….oh..and of course the Peruvian I just mentioned. One kind in each day I’ve been here. One thing that crossed my mind…..the other day, when didn’t have a cellphone yet, I had to call a friend and the paid phone took me U$0.75. I simply couldn’t make the call. :S The following day I passed by the same paid phone and checked if I could get my coins back since I know nobody uses the phone. I pressed the coin return several times with no luck when a guy passing nearby asked: “Do you need quarter? Wow! Did I hear it right? Oh my! The day it happens in Brazil I swear I cut my balls off!


Friday 16 – I invited a few friends to come home at night. We played chess, cards, ate pizza and drunk beers. Great night! The following day I woke up planning to go to Metropolitan museum. I took a shower, got dressed, thought about eating something and go. When I went to the living room….BUM…What a mess! Many things to put away, dishes to wash, trash to take out and I remembered I had to take my clothes to the laundromat. Damnnnn!!! It’s not all party nigga! Hahaha


** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **


Quarta 14 – Um dia gostoso e normal. Fui ao escritório. No horário de almoço fui à loja da Apple. Saindo do escritório fui dar um rolé na 5ª Avenida, comprei umas coisas e fui embora. Bom.....na verdade antes de ir pra casa eu fui numa loja T-Mobile pra recarregar meus minutos. Mal fiz ligações e já tava sem crédito. Mas aqui vai a razão e que é realmente surpreendente. Aqui nos EUA somos cobrados por ligações tanto feitas como recebidas. Fala sério! Já fala logo. Quer Ғ%€@%R! o crioulo aqui né??? É negão.....isso é America.....vai levando ! rs


Quinta 15 Hoje trabalhei de casa e almocei num restaurante Peruano. Aqui vão as comidas típicas que experimentei até agora: Italiana, Japa, Koreana, Viatinamita, Mexicana e Chinesa....ah..e claro a Peruana que acabei de mencionar. Um tipo em cada dia que passei aqui. Uma coisa que passou pela minha cabeça......um dia desses, quando eu ainda estava sem celular, tive que ligar pra um amigo e o orelhão me tomou U$0.75. Eu simplesmente não pude fazer a ligação. :S No dia seguinte passei pelo mesmo orelhão e chequei se poderia reaver minhas moedas pois sei que ninguém usa o trem. Apertei o retorno de moedas várias vezes mas sem sorte quando um cara passando perto perguntou: “Precisa de moeda?” Uau!!! Será que escutei certo? Minha nossa! O dia que isso acontecer no Brasil eu juro que corto meu saco fora!


Sexta 16 – Convidei alguns amigos pra virem em casa a noite. Jogamos xadrez, baralho, comemos pizza e tomamos cerveja. Ótima noite! No dia seguinte acordei planejando ir ao museu Metropolitan. Tomei banho, me vesti, pensei em comer alguma coisa e ir. Quando fui na sala.....BUM.....Que zona! Muitas coisas pra guardar, louça pra lavar, lixo pra levar pra fora e lembrei que tinha que levar minhas roupas pra lavanderia. PQP!!! Não é só festa não negão! Toma mais essa !!!! Hahaha



Nenhum comentário: