quarta-feira, junho 16, 2010



Saturday 12 – Lets explore my neighborhood. Harlem is the neighborhood where Malcon X has lived. It’s also the place where he passed away! He was shot while giving a speech. (the place is near my house by the way). People kind of separate Harlem in two. The Spanish and the Black Harlem. I confess I saw some big mad black brothers that at that time thought “I’m screwed!”. I was with camera, cellphone and everything huh. Tomorrow I gotta go to the church and ask for protection LOL

Sábado 12 Bora explorar meu bairro, né. Harlem é o bairro onde Malcon X morou. É o bairro em que ele partiu dessa pra melhor também. Ele foi alvejado enquanto discursava. (perto de onde eu moro a propósito). Eles meio que separam Harlem em duas partes. A Espanica e a Black. Confesso que vi cada negão mal encarado que na hora pensei “Agora F!u#!d#e*u!” Eu com câmera na mão, celular e tudo afff. Amanhã preciso ir à missa sem falta! Pedir proteção Hahah

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Sunday 13 The St John Cathedral is beautiful! I went to ask protection LOL. To thank as well, of course! I watched the church service, took communion, everything right to make my mom proud! She keeps asking me if I had the chance to go to a church service. Next I went to Lincon Center to watch a Film Festival. I watched a documentary called War Don Don. It’s good! Check for it on the internet! I talked to the filmmaker Rebeca Cohen, she's very young and smart. She told me about the making-offs of the documentary. It’s about a trial of a war criminal called Issa Sesay. She told me the guy, currently convicted, has French classes, History classes besides some other lil things. They must be kidding me. The prisoner in Freetown, the capital of Sierra Leona, has this things. The guys is better off than I am. :S

Domingo 13 – A catedral St John é linda! Fui pedir proteção, né Hahah Agradecer também, claro! Assisti à missa, comunguei, tudo direitinho pra mamãe ficar contente. Ela vive me perguntando se tive a chance de ir à alguma missa. Em seguida fui ao Lincon Center assistir um Festival de Filmes. Assisti um documentário chamado War Don Don. Muito bom! Procurem na net! Falei com a produtora Rebecca Cohen, novinha, muito inteligente. Contou-me os bastidores do documentário. Trata-se do julgamento de um criminoso de guerra chamado Issa Sesay. Ela disse que o sujeito hoje condenado, tem aulas de Francês, História além de outras cositas. Brincadeira heim. Presidiário em Freetown, capital de Sierra Leone, tem dessas. O cara ta melhor que eu! :S

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Monday 14 – Oyga por favor! Te vives aca ? Me olvidé mi claves y pienso si podrías abrir la puerta. Man! I was surprised with my self! I had forgotten my keys and I saw a group of people speaking Spanish in front of my building. I’d like to ask them if any of them had the key to the front door so I didn’t think twice. I shoot the Spanish the way it came to my mind. :D Did I speak right?

Segunda 14 – Oyga por favor! Te vives aca ? Me olvidé mi claves y pienso si podrías abrir la puerta. Cara! Fiquei surpreso comigo mesmo! Tinha esquecido minhas chaves e vi um grupo falando Espanhol na frente do meu prédio. Queria perguntar se algum deles tinha a chave da porta principal. Não pensei duas vezes. Mandei bala no espanhol do jeito que veio na mente. :D Falei certo?


Nenhum comentário: